ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY RELATING TO CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19
Dear BV Guests:
We look forward to welcoming you back to Beaulieu Vineyard. We want to assure you that our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and team. Please review the information below which will highlight what we’ve done to prepare for guest arrival to our site, as well as what you will see in place during your time on our property.
We will be following the guidelines and best-practices as outlined by our State and County Health Officers as well as industry specific guidelines as outlined by our Vintner and Trade associations.
General Property Information:
• Our site has been deep cleaned and sanitized prior to our reopening.
• A comprehensive schedule of daily and nightly cleanings will be maintained to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for our guests and team.
• Signage will be highly visible with Social Distancing Requirements, and we ask for your attention to those instructions while visiting our property.
• We will be requiring reservations for all tasting experiences in order to maintain physical distancing measures.
• Same day appointments will be available on a case-by-case basis as occupancy safely allows.
• Our site will be open to guests 21+ only at this time. No pets will be allowed on site. Licensed/Registered Service Animals will be permitted.
• Experiences will be hosted in outdoor spaces, following approved social distancing guidelines.
• We request that all transactions taking place onsite be completed with a Credit Card.
Personal Safety Information:
• Safety and wellness checks will be completed with all our staff members prior to the beginning of each work day.
• We request that our guests be aware of the symptoms of the COVID-19 and conduct a self-analysis before visiting. Guests who appear symptomatic at time of check-in will not be allowed to continue with their planned experience on our property.
• Staff will be all smiles behind the masks during all interactions with our guests and when not able to keep physically distanced from others while carrying out their duties.
• Guests will be required to wear their own masks. These may be removed when seated at an assigned table/space for the experience.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout our site for our guests, and staff will have their own individual sanitizers.
• All tables and chairs will be sanitized between appointments.
• Menus and informational material will be replaced between appointments.
• Reservations will be required, and these will be staggered to ensure groups have adequate time to make their way safely to their assigned tasting space, maintaining social distancing.
• Reservations in open spaces will be limited to groups of 4 or less. We ask that group reservations (2 or more people) are same household and/or family unit.
• Hosts will maintain social distancing during interactions with our guests when at all possible.
• Curbside Pickup will be available by appointment on regularly opened business days to facilitate guests who wish to make a purchase without a full tasting experience.
If you have any questions around our health and safety protocols and procedures, please do not hesitate and reach out and ask for our Manager on Duty. We look forward to your visit!
- The BV Team
If you have any questions please contact us at (707) 257-5749